High carbon monoxide levels found in church with daycare school

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — No one was hurt, but a church with a daycare school was closed for the day after carbon monoxide was recorded Monday morning at high levels, Indianapolis Fire Department said.

Citizens Energy was called to Purpose of Life Church and Daycare about 10:20 a.m. on reports of a smell from an unknown source. Citizens Energy workers found high levels of carbon monoxide in the building. The highest levels were on the second floor of the building at 3705 Kessler Blvd., which is west of Allisonville Road.

View Full Article